What is the Sticky Faith Cohort?
The Sticky Faith Cohort offers advanced training and research-driven collaboration within a community of leaders committed to help young people develop the lifelong faith they need. For one year we partner with churches across the country hosting monthly webinars and two in-person Summits that help build a foundation structure for implementing Sticky Faith and shifting church culture. Through the year-long cohort process your church will receive:
- One year of personalized coaching for your ministry team
- A breakthrough plan that will refocus your team’s needs and move
- toward Sticky Faith (see below)
- Monthly researched-based webinars with FYI and other leading
- ministry voices
- Two three-day gatherings in Pasadena, CA, focused on executing changed relevant to your church on February 8-10, 2017 and October 25-27, 2017
We have learned through our Sticky Faith research that 40-50% of youth graduates walk away from faith and the church after high school. After six years of extensive research we launched a national movement to change these statistics.
FYI Created the Sticky Faith Cohort in response to local youth pastors, parents, denominational representatives and national youth ministry leaders who claimed that our research has the potential to re-shape local ministries as well as the field of youth ministry nationally.
FYI has guided over 170 churches through this change process in its six years of existence.