It’s the time of year for “top” lists. If you love them, we’ve got them for you! Here and on our FYI blog we’re posting the top five posts from 2012 based on your response.
1. How do I see myself after graduation? - Free sample from our Sticky Faith Teen Curriculum
2. Sticky Faith Calendar Prompts - Subscribe to these calendars to add calendar reminders throughout the year for youth workers and parents who want to invest in kids’ faith
3. Dare to Disciplines - Spiritual practices to lead teenagers toward deeper faith
4. Anxiety in the in-between stages of our lives - Healthy strategies for coping with transitions straight from a marriage and family therapist
5. Spiritual growth through self-authorship - Recasting the way we think about faith formation in young people
PS: If you’re reading this before January 1, it’s not too late to give to the year-end matching gift and double your impact on teenagers’ lives!