Exciting Sticky Faith Highlights from 2012
Thanks to your partnership, financial support, and prayers, the Lord has dramatically impacted teenagers and created great momentum in the Sticky Faith Movement in 2012. Some of the highlights of impact in this last year include:
- 40,000 leaders and parents gained practical ideas through FYI’s award-winning Sticky Faith books and curriculum.
- 15,000 leaders and parents benefited from dynamic in-person Sticky Faith training.
- 28 churches have been trained through our yearlong Sticky Faith cohort.
- 25 top urban leaders are being equipped through our top-notch Urban Youth Ministry Certificate program.
- 10,000 subscribers were resourced semi-monthly through our acclaimed FYI E-Journal.
Our prayerful expectation is that 2013 will be even better than 2012. We are launching two new Sticky Faith Cohorts, a new Urban Youth Ministry Certificate cohort, revising our website to be even more helpful, and rolling out two new Sticky Faith resources!
- Sticky Faith Every Day: Free curriculum for churches and youth ministries, coming in January 2013.
- Sticky Faith Parent Resource: Ideas from 40 amazing families that any family can try, coming in Spring 2013.
It takes a team to develop these innovative resources. That is why we are asking you to prayerfully consider a year-end gift that even more young people develop lifelong faith next year. Thanks to a generous matching gift from a friend of FYI, every dollar that comes in to support the work of FYI before December 31st will double.
That means your gift of $25 or $50 will double to $50 or $100 and have twice the impact on kids for the kingdom!
We hope you will spread the Sticky Faith movement in 2013 and beyond with a gift today. Remember, all gifts made before December 31st (up to $50,000) will be matched dollar for dollar to have twice the impact!
In Christ together,
Kara Powell and the FYI team
Posted December 19 2012 by